Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Really nice chicken dish that we enjoy during busy week. Super easy and quick. Serve with rice.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 400 g diced chicken breasts, seasoned
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 rash bacon, chopped
- 200 g mushrooms, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup plain flour
- 1 teaspoon coarse grain mustard
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1⁄2 cup cream
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- Heat oil in large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add chicken cook for 4 minute until golden. Transfer to a plate.
- Add onion and bacon to the pan cook until onion has softened. Add mushroom and cook for 3min.
- Stir in flour and mustard and cook, stirring for 2 minute.
- Gradually stir in stock. Bring to the boil simmer for 5 minute Add cream and chicken. Cook without boiling for 3min. or until heated through.
- Adjust seasoning - salt, pepper. Stir in parsley.
- Serve with rice.
Just as it says, speedy!!! Also delicious! I really liked the bacon and mustard in this, makes a very dish which is also very filling and satisfying, there si nothing that I would change here.
Thanks Hanka, excellent recipe, I chose to make this for My 3 Chefs tag game.