Really nice chicken dish that we enjoy during busy week. Super easy and quick. Serve with rice.
Make and share this Speedy Chicken and Mushroom recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oil in large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add chicken cook for 4 minute until golden. Transfer to a plate.
- Add onion and bacon to the pan cook until onion has softened. Add mushroom and cook for 3min.
- Stir in flour and mustard and cook, stirring for 2 minute.
- Gradually stir in stock. Bring to the boil simmer for 5 minute Add cream and chicken. Cook without boiling for 3min. or until heated through.
- Adjust seasoning - salt, pepper. Stir in parsley.
- Serve with rice.