Recipe by Hanka
Really nice chicken dish that we enjoy during busy week. Super easy and quick. Serve with rice.
Top Review by Karen Elizabeth
Just as it says, speedy!!! Also delicious! I really liked the bacon and mustard in this, makes a very dish which is also very filling and satisfying, there si nothing that I would change here.
Thanks Hanka, excellent recipe, I chose to make this for My 3 Chefs tag game.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 400 g diced chicken breasts, seasoned
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 rash bacon, chopped
- 200 g mushrooms, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup plain flour
- 1 teaspoon coarse grain mustard
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1⁄2 cup cream
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add chicken cook for 4 minute until golden. Transfer to a plate.
- Add onion and bacon to the pan cook until onion has softened. Add mushroom and cook for 3min.
- Stir in flour and mustard and cook, stirring for 2 minute.
- Gradually stir in stock. Bring to the boil simmer for 5 minute Add cream and chicken. Cook without boiling for 3min. or until heated through.
- Adjust seasoning - salt, pepper. Stir in parsley.
- Serve with rice.