Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
A chocolate explosion! These are by far the richest, gooeyest brownies I've ever tasted-- they don't last more than a day in my house! The recipe says to bake in a 9X13 in. pan, but I prefer an 8X8 in. dish-- packs a larger chocolate punch because it makes thicker brownies (but you might have to bake longer, depending on how set you like your brownies). Amazing recipe for chocoholics everywhere!
- 2 cups sugar or 1 cup Splenda Sugar Blend for Baking
- 1 3⁄4 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil or 1 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (12 ounce) bag semi-sweet chocolate chips or 1 (12 ounce) bag dark chocolate chips
- 1 (6 ounce) bag semisweet chocolate chunks
- Preheat the oven to 350 deg. Combine first seven ingredients in a bowl; beat until smooth. Stir in ½ bag chocolate chips and ½ bag chocolate chunks.
- Pour into a greased 9x13x2 inches pan OR 8x8 inches dish. Sprinkle top of brownies with remaining chocolate chips and chunks. Bake for about 30 minutes or until desired level of doneness. Cool on wire rack.