1/3 Photos of Speedy Bread on Hot Stone
2 hrs 30 mins
This bread is a fast version of rustic bread. Moist and crispy! If you don't have a baking stone, you can use a heavy metal mold. Be careful by transferring the dough into the oven. The stone is very hot, you may need some help as the dough is very humid.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix well all the ingredients in a bowl or with the food processor.
- 2Cover the dough in the bowl with 1 tablespoon flour and let raise 30 minutes.
- 3Spread 2 tablespoons flour on a baking foil on a big plate.
- 4Use a spatula and if necessary some flour to detach the dough from the bowl and transfer on the baking foil.
- 5Spread 1 tablespoon of flour on the dough.
- 6Place the dough in a lukewarm oven (40°C/105°F) or in a warm place and let double its volume.
- 730 Minutes before baking place your baking stone in the oven and preheat at 475°F (250°C) (heat and timing are basing it on convection oven).
- 8Place a bowl with hot water on the bottom of the oven.
- 9Transfer the foil with the dough (leave the foil under the dough if it's easier for you!) on the stone.
- 10Bake about 30 Minutes or until nicely brown at 475°F (250°C).
- 11Let cool down on a rack.
Browse Our Top Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Speedy Bread on Hot Stone
Serving Size: 1 (993 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1929.3
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4688.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 402.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 17.9 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 57.4 g