Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This cool summer soup is a perfect first course dish or a meal in itself (with a loaf of warm sourdough)!
- 4 cups Clamato juice
- onion, minced
- fresh grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄3 cup red wine, vinegaar
- 3 tablespoons cilantro
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 12 ripe roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cucumber, seeded and chopped
- 2 avocados, cubed
- 1 lb baby shrimp or 1 lb large shrimp, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 green peppers, minced or 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- Mix all ingredients together except for the avocado and parmesan.
- Let chill for several hours or overnight.
- When ready to serve, add avocado and parmesan.