1/1 Photo of Speckled Egg Bake
Yet another breakfast recipe I tried on my family for dinners (they love breakfast for dinner) and they love it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees and prepare a 13x9 or 11x9 inch baking pan with nonstick spray.
- 2Brown sausage and set aside.
- 3In a small bowl mix flour, baking powder and salt.
- 4Melt butter in a small saucepan or in microwave.
- 5Beat eggs in a large bowl until well blended.
- 6Add flour to the eggs and beat until smooth. Stir in melted butter, Monterey Jack, cottage cheese, green chiles and sausage.
- 7Pour into prepared baking dish.
- 8Bake for about 35 mins until set.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Speckled Egg Bake
Serving Size: 1 (210 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 704.6
- Calories from Fat 488
- Total Fat 54.2 g
- Saturated Fat 27.8 g
- Cholesterol 389.9 mg
- Sodium 1614.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 41.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: