Prep 2 hrs
Cook 30 mins
Make and share this Speck and Zucchini Rolled Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- 500 g bread flour
- 300 ml water
- 13 g fresh yeast
- 13 g salt or 1 teaspoon salt
- 300 g speck
- 600 g zucchini
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 500 g mozzarella cheese
- 4 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- Wash and slice zucchini and leave them dry on a dish towel for one hour approximately.
- In warm water (a part of total water) dissolve the yeast. Put flour and salt in a big pan . Pour the yeast and the remaining water and knead by hand or with dough hook until dough is soft and elastic (10 minutes approx.). The water required depends on the absorption capacity of flour and the humidity level in the air. You can add more or reduce according to the need.
- Leave covered until double.
- In the meantime put the sliced zucchini in a saucepan with the chopped cherry tomatoes and oil on a medium heat. Cook until tender and brown, salt to taste and set aside.
- Split dough into half and roll out each piece onto a floured surface, fill with speck, scamorza and zucchini. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and roll them up.
- Move the two rolls onto a baking tray (oiled) and cook at 350°F until golden (30 minutes approx.).Leave to cool slightly before serving.