Recipe by CathWithKids
This is a gluten free recipe from Raman Prasad's Recipes for the Specific Carbohydrate Diet (SCD). We make this up for dinner and put the leftovers into the refrigerator for lunch another day. Rice is SCD illegal, omit this if affected.
- 2 cups raw rice (illegal, omit this if affected)
- 12 cups chicken stock (This is SCD safe gluten free chicken stock)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 150 g parmesan cheese
- 6 eggs
Directions See How It's Made
- Place rice and stock into pan and bring to a gentle simmer.
- Meanwhile saute onion in olive oil for a couple of minutes, until lightly browned; add to the stock.
- When rice is cooked, add Parmesan cheese.
- Whisk eggs and while very gently stirring the stock, slowly drizzle in the eggs.
- Remove from heat and serve.