Recipe by Suzanne S.
My mom-in-law gets these recipe cards with her bank statements every month, and sends them to me. This one was so good, and actually really easy. Next time I'll either sear the chicken in the frying pan before baking, or bake it a little longer, perhaps at 325 for 1 1/2 hours. I love my chicken more tender, but the flavors are right on!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- garlic powder
- 3 ounces cream cheese, cut in 4 pieces
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Pound chicken breasts until flat. Sprinkle each breast with 1 teaspoons parsley flakes and garlic powder. Add one slice cream cheese and roll up chicken, securing with toothpicks. Place breasts in a greased 13x9" glass baking pan. Combine remaining ingredients until smooth and pour over chicken. Bake at 325 for one hour. Serve over rice or egg noodles.