Recipe by Bill Hilbrich
Here is a breakfast dish that will start off your own Independence Day Celebration with a bang. Remember that cooking is a creative sport, so if your flag is a different color than mine, I am sure you can find a fruit combination that will be just right for you. Independence Day Breakfast Firecracker. Start with a Popover that has a little added fire:
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingrededients in a bowl and stir until blended, pour into greased popover pan and place into a Cold Oven.
- Set oven for 450 degrees and close the door for 30 minutes: No Peeking.
- Depending on the size of the pans, this should make between 4 and 8 popovers.
- When the Popovers are still hot, slice off the tops and fill with: Scrambled eggs, topped with Salsa, and a dolup of Sour Cream .
- OR Blueberrys topped with Wiped Cream and a Strawberry on Top.