Recipe by DoryJean54
A boxed cake mix with a slight variation that makes a BIG difference in my opinion. Basically you are making a boxed cake mix omitting the oil called for on the box & substitutting the cream cheese. Cream cheese makes everything taste better!
- 1 (18 ounce) box white cake mix (I use Pillsbury Moist Supreme Classic White)
- 2 ounces low-fat cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup water
- 3 large eggs
Directions See How It's Made
- Start with the cream cheese in the bottom of a bowl, mix well then add the cake mix, water, & eggs.
- Blend until moistened then scrape the bottom & sides of bowl.
- Mix on low speed for 2-3 minutes
- Scrape bottom & sides again to ensure all cream cheese is incorporated.
- Pour into prepared pans & bake according to times indicated on box.