1/1 Photo of Special Thai Pineapple
Baby Kato's Note:
My girlfriend made this dish for me, its so good and very quick and easy to make. I love ginger so she added it just for me. I couldn't believe how great this is...perfect at the end of the meal. Very refreshing and light.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare your pineapple and place in a serving dish.
- 2Add the crushed cardamom pods to a small pan with the lime rind and water.
- 3Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer 1 minute.
- 4Remove the pan from heat and add sugar, then cover with lid and leave for 5 minutes.
- 5Make sure that the sugar has dissolved, if not stir until it is.
- 6Next you want to add the lime juice and strain it over the pineapple slices, then cover and chill in the fridge for 30 - for a suble flavor, 60 minutes for a stronger flavor.
- 7Add the shredded ginger to your prepared whipped cream and use as a garnish for the pineapple.
Browse Our Top Pineapple Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Special Thai Pineapple
Serving Size: 1 (276 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 143.7
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 2.8 mg
- Sodium 9.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 26.4 g
- Protein 1.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: