Prep 3 mins
Cook 5 mins
This DOES NOT taste anything like A-1 or Heinz 57. However, it does add something special to a plain grilled steak.
- 1⁄4 cup butter (no substitutes)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon dry white wine
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- In a small saucepan, melt butter over medium heat.
- Add garlic and green onions, and cook until fragrant, about one minute.
- Add remaining ingredients, stirring constantly, until combined and heated through.
- Serve over grilled or broiled steaks.
NUMMY!! I loved this on my flat iron steak. I think it would also be excellent on chicken or pork, as well. I will most definitely put this in my recipe file to keep.
Pretty good.....I used a blush wine and my wife and boys really liked it........Thanks for a great recipe