Very known recipe in my homeland
Make and share this Special Steak and Eggs recipe from Food.com.
- Butter a pan and let it heat.
- After hot, add oil and let steaks cook about three minutes on each side, turn only once and then take out and reserve for later.
- In the grease left in the pan, add the worcestershire sauce, the thyme, the salt and peper,let the onions cook at medium heat for 5 minutes add the tomatos, put heat in low, cover and let it cook for 3 minutes.
- Open up the pan, include the steaks, cover with the sauce from the ingredients and let them heat up again.
- Serve in the dish with all sauce and fried eggs on top.