1/3 Photos of Special Steak and Eggs
Andres Reyes's Note:
Very known recipe in my homeland
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Butter a pan and let it heat.
- 2After hot, add oil and let steaks cook about three minutes on each side, turn only once and then take out and reserve for later.
- 3In the grease left in the pan, add the worcestershire sauce, the thyme, the salt and peper,let the onions cook at medium heat for 5 minutes add the tomatos, put heat in low, cover and let it cook for 3 minutes.
- 4Open up the pan, include the steaks, cover with the sauce from the ingredients and let them heat up again.
- 5Serve in the dish with all sauce and fried eggs on top.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Special Steak and Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (331 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 282.3
- Calories from Fat 151
- Total Fat 16.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 228.7 mg
- Sodium 250.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 8.6 g
- Protein 17.1 g