It's spinach dip with a twist, but you have to like seafood. This recipe is a double batch but it's the only way I make it because it never lasts otherwise. I always make it the day before and serve in a hollowed out round sourdough bread bowl.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups mayonnaise or 2 cups Miracle Whip
- 1 (1 7/8 ounce) package vegetable soup mix (Knorr preferred)
- 1 (1 7/8 ounce) package French onion soup mix
- 3 1/2 cups sour cream
- 1/4 cup cream cheese, softened
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained of most liquid
- 1 shrimp, ring 40-60 count, tails removed
- 2 (6 ounce) cans crabmeat
- 1 (6 ounce) can lobster meat (optional)
- 1/2 cup minced red onion (optional)
- 1Blend all ingredients together.
- 2Cover and refrigerate overnight, if desired.
- 3Serve in sourdough bread bowl -- serve with crackers and baguette slices.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Special Spinach Dip
Serving Size: 1 (217 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 760.0
- Calories from Fat 536
- Total Fat 59.6 g
- Saturated Fat 24.0 g
- Cholesterol 116.0 mg
- Sodium 2509.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 8.1 g
- Protein 21.6 g