Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
It's spinach dip with a twist, but you have to like seafood. This recipe is a double batch but it's the only way I make it because it never lasts otherwise. I always make it the day before and serve in a hollowed out round sourdough bread bowl.
- 2 cups mayonnaise or 2 cups Miracle Whip
- 1 (1 7/8 ounce) package vegetable soup mix (Knorr preferred)
- 1 (1 7/8 ounce) package French onion soup mix
- 3 1⁄2 cups sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup cream cheese, softened
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained of most liquid
- 1 shrimp, ring 40-60 count, tails removed
- 2 (6 ounce) cans crabmeat
- 1 (6 ounce) can lobster meat (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup minced red onion (optional)
- Blend all ingredients together.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight, if desired.
- Serve in sourdough bread bowl -- serve with crackers and baguette slices.