Recipe by venus2
This is to die for. I don't remember where it came from but it is scrumptious.
Top Review by Malriah
This was pretty good. I left out the oysters (bleech) but did everything else the same. I prepped it early in the day, then just popped it in the oven at dinner time. We had friends over with their kiddo and he claimed to not like spinach, but proceeded to eat a bunch of this. Next time, I'll probably add some garlic and onion because I felt it could use a little extra umph but all in all it was a good recipe. Thanks for posting!
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 (8 ounce) package jalapeno jack cheese, grated
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen spinach, cooked & drained
- 2 (3 3/4 ounce) cans oysters, pieces
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichokes, halves drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1 1⁄2 cups grated cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a small saucepan, blend milk, butter and flour.
- When mixture is thick, add jalapeño cheese and stir until melted.
- In large bowl, combine spinach, oyster pieces, artichokes and chestnuts.
- Add cheese sauce.
- Pour into large casserole and sprinkle with grated cheddar.
- Bake 30 minutes.