Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is to die for. I don't remember where it came from but it is scrumptious.
Make and share this Special Spinach Au Gratin recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 (8 ounce) package jalapeno jack cheese, grated
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen spinach, cooked & drained
- 2 (3 3/4 ounce) cans oysters, pieces
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichokes, halves drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1 1⁄2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a small saucepan, blend milk, butter and flour.
- When mixture is thick, add jalapeño cheese and stir until melted.
- In large bowl, combine spinach, oyster pieces, artichokes and chestnuts.
- Add cheese sauce.
- Pour into large casserole and sprinkle with grated cheddar.
- Bake 30 minutes.