Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This might take you back to the sixties, and if you don't have memories of that time, try this and get a taste of the "good old days".
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach, chopped
- 1 cup cream-style cottage cheese, small curd
- 1 tablespoon onion soup mix, dry
- 1⁄4 cup water
- Cook spinach in 1/4 cup water just till tender. Do not salt the water.
- Drain thoroughly, pressing out liquid.
- Stir in cottage cheese and soup mix.
- Cook over low heat stirring occasionally until mixture is hot.