Recipe by Patti10
A very hearty spicy cheese dip. It's a must have at our New Years and Super Bowl Parties.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 2 (15 ounce) chili hot beans, depending on how you like beans, you could use only 1 can
- 1 (10 ounce) can rotel (tomatoes & green chilis)
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown ground beef. Drain(I add Taco Bell Seasoning to mine after draining grease off)
- Mix rotel, chili beans and beef in large pot.
- Cut cheese into small chunks into mixture. Let cheese melt.
- Remove from heat and stir in sour cream.
- You could probably use sausage instead of the beef if you like.