Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is so pretty and so good! Cook time is for chilling.
Make and share this Special Shrimp Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 oranges
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled and cooked
- 1 tablespoon diced red pepper
- 10 cups assorted greens
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green onion
- In large bowl, mix first 5 ingredients; whisk until well blended.
- Peel and slice the oranges; cut slices in fourths.
- Add shrimp, peppers, and oranges to the dressing.
- Chill for 1 hour.
- Before serving, toss shrimp with greens and onions.
This is top drawer. Added some pineapple and also toasted slivered almonds for a little crunch. Marvelous provender, MizzNezz. You did it again.
This is such a light and refreshing salad. My daughter and I had the entire thing as our main meal. I didn't have oranges, so I used fresh manderins, but I did have the orange zest in my freezer. :)