Prep 45 mins
Cook 45 mins
Copied from a magazine in the beauty shop - didn't copy the name. Has all the usual ingredients which are tasty with shrimp. This can be a quick weeknight meal with a salad and crusty bread, if you wish to use cooked shrimp. If frozen cooked, thaw before adding to mixture.
- 1 (13 ounce) can artichoke bottoms, drained
- 4 scallions, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 lb mushroom, sliced
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 1⁄2 lbs shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sherry wine
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- Arrange arichokes in buttered 7x11" casserole.
- Saute shrimp, scallions, garlic and mushrooms in butter for 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in next 7 ingredients.
- Stir gently and warm through.
- Pour mixture over artichokes.
- Sprinkle top with paprika.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
this was great. We all loved it. I added more shrimp but other than that I made no chnages. Thanks for sharing such an easy recipe.
This is truly delicious!!! I could not get cream of mushroom soup, so I bought a packet mix and made it with a mix of cream and milk. I also added some fresh chopped dill and tarragon only because I had to use them up. I did taste before adding this and it was awesome then. My hubby and I both really enjoyed this and we both kept saying how yummy it was the whole way through. I had leftovers so I used that up the next day and served it over pasta for my son who wolfed it down and also said how delicious it was. A great post and I will be enjoying this one again and soon judging by how much my two men loved it.
Very good and different. Followed the recipe except added another Tbs. of sherry. Next time I will use only 1/2 pkg. of spinach. To much spinach for my taste.