Recipe by NurseJaney
Copied from a magazine in the beauty shop - didn't copy the name. Has all the usual ingredients which are tasty with shrimp. This can be a quick weeknight meal with a salad and crusty bread, if you wish to use cooked shrimp. If frozen cooked, thaw before adding to mixture.
- 1 (13 ounce) can artichoke bottoms, drained
- 4 scallions, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 lb mushroom, sliced
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 1⁄2 lbs shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sherry wine
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
Directions See How It's Made
- Arrange arichokes in buttered 7x11" casserole.
- Saute shrimp, scallions, garlic and mushrooms in butter for 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in next 7 ingredients.
- Stir gently and warm through.
- Pour mixture over artichokes.
- Sprinkle top with paprika.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.