Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
This adds a bit of a different flavour to the everyday scrambled eggs and would be a special treat for a weekend breakfast. Serve with toast, waffles, pancakes, muffins, bagels or tortillas.
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 tablespoon chives
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1 small tomatoes
- 1⁄4 cup minced ham
- 1 tablespoon minced green pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Mince herbs, chop tomato finely and mince ham and pepper.
- Beat eggs, then add remaining ingredients and mix together.
- Melt butter in a non-stick fry pan over medium heat and pour egg mixture into the pan.
- Cook, stirring, until the eggs are set but not overcooked.
With the exception of using smoked tofu instead of ham (I keep kosher) I didn't change a thing and had an excellent breakfast! I served this with some hot pita and a glass of minty lemonade on the side. Fantastic!