1/1 Photo of Special Salmon Supper
1 hr 15 mins
A lovely way to serve salmon with a decidedly Scandinavian twist!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Salt salmon to taste.
- 2Arrange onion and lemon slices, spices and garlic in a well-greased casserole. Place salmon skin side up over the seasonings.
- 3Cover tightly and bake in a moderate oven, 350 degrees for 1 hour. Chill.
- 4Place on a serving platter and remove skin carefully.
- 5Garnish with mayonnaise and cucumber slices.
- 6Serves 6.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Special Salmon Supper
Serving Size: 1 (212 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 227.8
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 64.2 mg
- Sodium 217.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 23.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: