1/1 Photo of Special Roasted Veggies!
1 hr 10 mins
Auntie Jan's Note:
I made this dish to go with lasagna one day,I needed something just a little bit different to add to the dinner in addition to the usual garlic bread and salad. I think they liked this better than the lasagna.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 -3 medium russet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1/4 tablespoon salt
- 1/2 tablespoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 large zucchini, peeled and cut up into small pieces
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- fresh parsley (optional)
- 1Put potatoes and carrots in greased baking dish (13x9).
- 2Drizzle with olive oil;add basil,oregano,salt, pepper,paprika and toss till coated.
- 3Bake at 425 F degrees for about 20 minutes.
- 4Add zucchini and garlic;stir up and return to oven for another 20 minutes or until veggies are tender.
- 5Add the cheese and return to oven till melted and garnish with parsley if desired.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Special Roasted Veggies!
Serving Size: 1 (173 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 249.0
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 22.1 mg
- Sodium 648.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 10.2 g