- 3 lbs small potatoes
- 6 cloves crushed garlic
- 2 red peppers, quartered into wedges
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh basil
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut potatoes; toss with garlic, oil and peppers.
- Sprinkle with a bit of salt and pepper.
- Cook at 350 for 20 to 30 minutes or until done.
- When cooked, add balsamic vinegar and basil.
- Toss and serve immediately.
- This is WONDERFUL!
- Try it, you'll love it.