Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Elegant and delicious. Try this - you'll love it!
- 3 lbs small potatoes
- 6 cloves crushed garlic
- 2 red peppers, quartered into wedges
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh basil
- salt and pepper
- Cut potatoes; toss with garlic, oil and peppers.
- Sprinkle with a bit of salt and pepper.
- Cook at 350 for 20 to 30 minutes or until done.
- When cooked, add balsamic vinegar and basil.
- Toss and serve immediately.
- This is WONDERFUL!
- Try it, you'll love it.
This was yummy. I used dry basil because I didn't have fresh and I threw in some mushrooms and zuchini after the first 10 minutes of cooking. Yum. I will make this again.
This is truly a magnificent dish. Elegant, tasty and easy. Next time I will perhaps add some other vegetables for a different combination.
Cut the recipe accordingly for 2 servings. This recipe is great, I used red potatoes and kept the skin on, really tasty potato dish. =)