Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 mins
I got this recipe out a book *stars* donated. I don't remember who, I lost the book but my sister sent me the recipe. It is a favorite in my home and those I share went want the recipe. Try them, they are easy to make and so, so very good.
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups white Karo
- 2 cups peanut butter
- 7 1⁄4 cups Rice Krispies
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans, if desired
- WARM OVER LOW HEAT SUGAR AND CORN SYRUP UNTIL SUGAR IS DISOLVED.
- REMOVE FROM HEAT.
- ADD PEANUT BUTTER AND MIX UNTIL SMOOTH.
- ADD RICE CRISPIES.
- ADD PECANS, IF DESIRED.
- DROP BY TABLESPOONFULS ONTO WAXED PAPER. SERVE WARM OR COLD. I do like to flatten them alittle when placing on cookie sheet.
- Servings depends on size you make the cookies.