1/2 Photos of Special Request Deviled Eggs
Aproned Cynthia's Note:
Classic, southern-style deviled eggs with a smoky twist, bacon and smoked paprika. I created this recipe for a friend; her widowed dad loves deviled eggs and she hoped I might have a recipe for them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cover eggs with cold water and bring to a boil.
- 2Remove from heat and cover 12 minutes.
- 3Pour off hot water and cover in ice water until cool to touch.
- 4Peel and slice eggs lengthwise.
- 5Gently pop out yolk into a bowl.
- 6Smash yolks with a fork and mix in remaining ingredients.
- 7Spoon or pipe egg yolk mixture into the egg halves.
- 8Sprinkle with smoked paprika.
Browse Our Top Egg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Special Request Deviled Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (672 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 58.1
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 95.2 mg
- Sodium 91.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 3.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: