1/3 Photos of Special Recipe Scrambled Eggs
Eric Frankel's Note:
(Please note: I do not officially endorse any of the products or receive payment from any of the manufacturers mentioned in this recipe. I merely offer that which I use in my own kitchen. If your personal preferences differ from mine, please modify accordingly) (Note: Using all of the spices outlined provides a flavor ensemble FAR less pungent than you might imagine)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 8 ounces Hilshire Farms turkey kielbasa
- 4 extra-large grade aa eggs
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder (Adjust to taste)
- 1/2 tablespoon pepper (Pepper Mill Preferred - Adjust to taste)
- 1 tablespoon Mrs. Dash seasoning mix (Adjust to taste)
- 2 tablespoons mazola right blend oil
- grated cheddar cheese (optional)
- 1Cut top and bottom from onion and peel.
- 2My personal preference is to slice horizontally and vertically from the top without slicing completely through, then turn the onion on its side and slice from the top.
- 3The remaining base is then sliced horizontally and vertically as well.
- 4Remove garlic cloves from the bulb, peel and chop.
- 5Thoroughly blend Eggs, Pepper, Garlic Powder and Mrs. Dash in a bowl.
- 6Slice Polska Kielbasa lengthwise, turn sideways, and slice lengthwise again -- the result is a length of kielbasa with a "+" cut.
- 7Slice thinly from the end.
- 8In a 10-inch skillet (with lid) saute' onions in oil.
- 9When the onions become translucent, add diced garlic.
- 10When the onions become more brown than translucent, add chopped kielbasa.
- 11When the onions start to become predominantly brown, add scrambled egg mixture, stirring constanly with spatula, flipping occasionally (as you would pancakes).
- 12When the eggs are fully cooked, remove from fire, serve and enjoy!
- 13Option: Grate Cheddar cheese on top as desired.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Special Recipe Scrambled Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (223 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 554.4
- Calories from Fat 390
- Total Fat 43.3 g
- Saturated Fat 11.8 g
- Cholesterol 501.4 mg
- Sodium 1486.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 28.2 g