Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a yummy and nutritious (sort-of) dip that can be scooped up with gingersnaps, vanilla wafers or sliced apples. It's a great treat for kids. Note that drained, mashed sweet potatoes can be substituted for the pumpkin. Recipe comes from another recipe site.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 (7 ounce) jars marshmallow creme
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon grated orange zest
- In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and mashmallow creme together until smooth.
- Stir in pumpkin, cinnamon and orange zest.
- Store in refrigerator.
This dip is amazing, I can't believe it doesn't already have a review! Our family has been making it for YEARS to go with my dad's famous ginger snaps. I think my mom got it from an old TOH. It is a fantastic holiday staple! Try it, you'll agree! Thanks for posting!