Good to use up left over boiled or mashed potatoes and bits of left over sour cream and cream cheese. Easy and tasty!
- Veggie spray a nonstick frypan and heat to medium hot.
- With a fork, mash together potatoes, sour cream, cream cheese, salt and pepper; add egg and lightly beat.
- (we like ours a little lumpy).
- Add baking powder and whisk well.
- Spoon into hot frypan to make 8 small pancakes,about 3 or 4 inches across, 4 at a time.
- Cook about 4 minutes on each side, total 8 to 10 minutes.
- Keep hot in a 250f degree oven'til ready to serve.
- Serve with butter, lemon wedges on the side and a sprinkle of Splenda.