- 3 slices white bread (slightly thicker bread is preferred)
- 4 tablespoons peanut butter (chunky or smooth)
- 1 tablespoon raspberry jam (or any of your choice)
- 1 medium banana, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread 2 tablespoons of peanut butter on each of the two slices of bread.
- Put the jam on the remaining sclice of bread.
- Decide which slice (the ones with peanut butter) is the base and top that with the banana, and then put the other slice above it.
- Put the remaining slices of the banana on the second top, and flip over the slice with the jam and put it above as the top.
- mmmmm -- Bon apetit! :9.