1/1 Photo of Special Peanut Butter and Jam Sandwich
If you absolutely LOVE PB&J sandwiches.. then you must try this.. it's a tripledecker :D it's good to have a big mouth here!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread 2 tablespoons of peanut butter on each of the two slices of bread.
- 2Put the jam on the remaining sclice of bread.
- 3Decide which slice (the ones with peanut butter) is the base and top that with the banana, and then put the other slice above it.
- 4Put the remaining slices of the banana on the second top, and flip over the slice with the jam and put it above as the top.
- 5mmmmm -- Bon apetit! :9.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Special Peanut Butter and Jam Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (277 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 736.4
- Calories from Fat 316
- Total Fat 35.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 684.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 91.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.9 g
- Sugars 33.2 g
- Protein 23.1 g