Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
If you absolutely LOVE PB&J sandwiches.. then you must try this.. it's a tripledecker :D it's good to have a big mouth here!
- 3 slices white bread (slightly thicker bread is preferred)
- 4 tablespoons peanut butter (chunky or smooth)
- 1 tablespoon raspberry jam (or any of your choice)
- 1 medium banana, sliced
- Spread 2 tablespoons of peanut butter on each of the two slices of bread.
- Put the jam on the remaining sclice of bread.
- Decide which slice (the ones with peanut butter) is the base and top that with the banana, and then put the other slice above it.
- Put the remaining slices of the banana on the second top, and flip over the slice with the jam and put it above as the top.
- mmmmm -- Bon apetit! :9.
Delish! And super filling! I used raspberry-apricot preserves and wheat bread. Thanks for sharing!
Wow - this is a whopper of a PB&J sandwich! Love the combo of peanut butter, bananas, and jelly (I used strawberry). This sandwich is very filling - 1/2 was plenty for me - but so gooey and yummy - thanks for posting the recipe! Made for My 3 Chefs November 2008