Recipe by Lavender Lynn
This punch sounds fun and interesting for group gatherings. Cooking time does not include freezing time. This is from All recipes.
- 3 (3 ounce) packages gelatin powder, fruit flavored
- 4 cups white sugar
- 13 cups boiling water
- 2 (46 fluid ounce) cans pineapple juice
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle lemon juice concentrate
- 2 (2 liter) bottles ginger ale, chilled
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine gelatin and sugar.
- Stir in boiling water until mixture is dissolved.
- Stir in pineapple juice and lemon juice concentrate.
- Divide into 2 containers, and freeze until solid.
- To serve, place gelatin mixture in punch bowl, and chop into pieces.
- Pour in ginger ale.