Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great party tray that serves twenty people. A great money-server when you make it at home versus paying the local deli. "Accompany party tray with a basket of assorted breads and rolls and favorite spreads such as mayonnaise and mustard. Another platter could have lettuce leaves, tomato slices and bell pepper rings to use as sandwich add-ins." (Recipe and partial description courtesy of Healthy Choice, Echrich, Margherita, Butterball, County Line and Armour deli.)
- 1 3⁄4 lbs sliced deli turkey
- 1 3⁄4 lbs sliced deli ham
- 1 3⁄4 lbs sliced deli roast beef
- 1 1⁄4 lbs sliced deli provolone cheese
- 1 1⁄4 lbs sliced deli cheddar cheese
- lettuce leaf, large (to line platter)
- Place lettuce leaves on large rectangular platter.
- Fold each turkey slice into thirds.
- Roll each ham slice loosely.
- Fold each roast beef slice in half.
- Place turkey, ham and roast beef on platter according to diagram (see picture).
- ** Servings based on 2 ounces cheese and 4 1/2 ounces meat each)**.
Great for game day ! I used only swiss and turkey plus a large variety of veggies - lettuce, tomato, red onion, bell pepper, olives, cucumber, pickles and pepperoncini along with whole wheat sub rolls. We loved it. Thanks.