Recipe by Noni Suzanne
These are those little mints that are great at baby showers, bridal showers or just anytime you want to make a little something special for a party. You can buy candy molds at any crafts store to match you theme...or not.
- 1⁄3 cup light corn syrup
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- food coloring
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend corn syrup, butter, peppermint and salt.
- Add confectioners sugar and mix by hand until smooth.
- Add 1 drop of food coloring per 1/3 cup of mixture or until you reach the color you desire.
- Press mixture into desired mint molds.
- Let molds rest for a couple of hours to dry, then gently release mints from molds and store in a sealed container.
- NOTE: If not using molds; roll a small amount of mixture into a nickle sized ball and flaten with a fork onto wax paper.
- PREP TIME DOES NOT INCLUDE SETTING TIME FOR MINTS.