Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A vegan oatmeal cookie. Healthier than your average oatmeal cookie, yet still nice and soft.
- 1 1⁄2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1⁄3 cup virgin olive oil
- 4 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1⁄2 cup soymilk
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3⁄4 cup raisins
- Mix all ingredients together, adding the rasiens last.
- Form into cookie shapes on a non-stick pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 10 minutes.
Great recipe, thanks for posting. I also used brown sugar.
Nice oatmeal cookie texture out of the oven, slightly crisp on the edges and dense, cake-like center. I made a batch without raisins just to see what the basic cookie is like. Easy to make with ingredients I had on hand, and nice flavor. I used brown sugar.