1/1 Photo of Special Meatloaf With Heinz 57 Sauce
1 hr 10 mins
My grandmother shared this recipe with me many years ago. It's been our family favorite ever since. I generally use very lean ground beef and it's still nice and moist. Wonderful left over on sandwiches! Although meatloaf is enjoyed throughout the entire U.S., this version gives credit to the region where Heinz 57 became a household word - the Mid-Atlantic region.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine ingredients thoroughly (reserving 3 tbsp Heinz 57 Sauce for the top), but use a light hand and don't over mix.
- 2Shape in a 8 X 4 X 1 1/2" loaf pan.
- 3If your ground beef is very lean, the pan should be greased first.
- 4Brush top with the reserved 3 tbsp Heinz 57 Sauce.
- 5Bake in 350 oven for 1 hour.
- 6Allow loaf to stand 5 minutes before slicing.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Special Meatloaf With Heinz 57 Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (163 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 250.5
- Calories from Fat 118
- Total Fat 13.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 111.8 mg
- Sodium 535.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 25.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Heinz 57 steak sauce