Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This came from Favorite Brand Name Recipes Cookbook. An easy dinner choice.
- 1⁄4 cup unsifted flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄4 cup margarine or 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- chopped parsley (optional)
- In a plastic bag combine flour, salt and pepper.
- Add chicken a few pieces at a time, shake to coat In large skillet brown chicken on all sides till golden. Add lemon juice and mushrooms.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer 20 minutes or until tender.
- Garnish with parsley and serve over rice.