So, basically I love Rice Krispies, but--dun, dun, dun-- what happens when you're all out? Well, if you don't have Rice Krispies, you can always use Special K cereal. It actually tastes almost the same, and is really good nonetheless. Try it, and maybe even experiment with other cereals!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt the margarine for about 30-40 seconds.
- 2Add the marshmallows and mix with the melted butter.
- 3Put back in microwave for another minute or so.
- 4Mix marshmallows thoroughly together, till it becomes one big marshmallow fluff.
- 5Add, 1 cup at a time while mixing, the Special K cereal.
- 6Once well mixed, pour mixture into a 9 by 13 inch pan, and spread down evenly.
- 7Wait till dries (if you can!) and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for "special K"rispie Treats
Serving Size: 1 (14 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 79.1
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 81.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 7.7 g
- Protein 1.9 g