Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 mins
So, basically I love Rice Krispies, but--dun, dun, dun-- what happens when you're all out? Well, if you don't have Rice Krispies, you can always use Special K cereal. It actually tastes almost the same, and is really good nonetheless. Try it, and maybe even experiment with other cereals!
- Melt the margarine for about 30-40 seconds.
- Add the marshmallows and mix with the melted butter.
- Put back in microwave for another minute or so.
- Mix marshmallows thoroughly together, till it becomes one big marshmallow fluff.
- Add, 1 cup at a time while mixing, the Special K cereal.
- Once well mixed, pour mixture into a 9 by 13 inch pan, and spread down evenly.
- Wait till dries (if you can!) and enjoy!