- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup coconut
- 2 1⁄2 cups Special K cereal
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1⁄2 gallon ice cream (your favorite flavor)
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil butter and brown sugar together for 1 minute.
- Add coconut, Special K and pecans.
- Place half of this mixture into a 9x13 pan and bake for 10 minutes at 350; watch carefully so it doesn't burn.
- When cool, spread with softened ice cream; sprinkle on remaining crumbs and freeze.
- Try mint, butter pecan and strawberry ice cream!