Recipe by Beeks
My favorite chocolate chip cookie.
Top Review by marisk
Easy to follow instructions. When rolling the dough in the Special K, after the first one, I kind of crunched the rest of it so the cereal pieces weren't so big. I ended up using almost twice as much for coating as listed (maybe 'cause I crunched it?) The only thing I would do different is cut back the sugar to maybe half; the sugar plus the sweetness of the Special K was a little too much for me. I will be making these again! Thank you for sharing.
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 3 cups special k corn flakes
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together in a large bowl,flour,soda and salt.
- In a medium bowl beat together butter,sugar and vanilla until light and fluffy.
- Add the egg and beat well.
- Stir in dry ingredients together with 1 cup Special K.
- Roll tsps of dough into remaining Special K.
- Place on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 375 degrees F.