1/1 Photo of Special K Cookies
My favorite chocolate chip cookie.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together in a large bowl,flour,soda and salt.
- 2In a medium bowl beat together butter,sugar and vanilla until light and fluffy.
- 3Add the egg and beat well.
- 4Stir in dry ingredients together with 1 cup Special K.
- 5Roll tsps of dough into remaining Special K.
- 6Place on ungreased baking sheets.
- 7Bake for 10 minutes at 375 degrees F.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Special K Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (599 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 64.4
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 5.2 mg
- Sodium 88.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 0.7 g