Recipe by kookie Ookie
sweet, chewy dessert, chocolate lovers, cereal lovers, Peanut butter lovers. I got this recipe from a co-worker of mine and have since changed it in many ways, but this is the original version.
Top Review by denise
Super yummy! Made this with leftover cereal I had on hand (Wheaties & Crispix) and the family loved it. Followed a fellow reviewers idea to sprinkle chips over top then place in warm oven for 5 min. Spread easily and tasted great!
- 236.59 ml light corn syrup
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 236.59 ml peanut butter
- 1656.13 ml Rice Krispies or 1656.13 ml Special K cereal
- 236.59 ml chocolate chips
- 236.59 ml butterscotch chips
- 118.29 ml butter
Directions See How It's Made
- melt together corn syrup and sugar.
- turn off heat and add P-nut butter.
- stir in cereal.
- dump in lightly greased 9x13 in.
- pan, pressing lightly with buttered fingers or wax paper.
- melt together chocolate chips, buttterscotch chips,and butter in microwave until completely melted.
- Spread over bars and allow to cool.