sweet, chewy dessert, chocolate lovers, cereal lovers, Peanut butter lovers. I got this recipe from a co-worker of mine and have since changed it in many ways, but this is the original version.
- melt together corn syrup and sugar.
- turn off heat and add P-nut butter.
- stir in cereal.
- dump in lightly greased 9x13 in.
- pan, pressing lightly with buttered fingers or wax paper.
- melt together chocolate chips, buttterscotch chips,and butter in microwave until completely melted.
- Spread over bars and allow to cool.