Recipe by KAS in MN
Couldn't find my exact version on the site so decided to post. This one is a family favorite since the 70's. Always moist and chewy and disappear fast!
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup white corn syrup
- 1 1⁄2 cups peanut butter
- 6 cups Special K cereal
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring sugar and corn syrup to boil over medium heat.
- Add Peanut Butter and stir until blended.
- Pour mixture over Special K Cereal in large bowl and mix together.
- Press into 9 x 13 pan.
- Melt the Chocolate Chips and Butterscotch Chips together in double boiler.
- Spread over top of cereal .
- Refrigerate until chocolate is hardened.