I have had many different variations to a grilled cheese sandwich, but this is my all time favorite.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat a non-stick pan on medium heat.
- 2On one unbuttered slice of bread place cheese, bacon and onion.
- 3I have used a thin slice of sweet white onion also.
- 4Top with remaining unbuttered slice of bread.
- 5Butter top side of bread slice.
- 6Place in heated pan, buttered side down.
- 7Butter top side of bread slice.
- 8Cook until medium brown.
- 10Cook until medium brown.
- 11Enjoy with tomato soup.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Special Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (118 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 350.0
- Calories from Fat 159
- Total Fat 17.6 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 41.9 mg
- Sodium 1317.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 17.3 g