Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Another authentic asian recipe given to me. Try my beef and black bean sauce recipe with this.
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups long grain rice
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup chopped cooked king prawns
- 1⁄2 cup bean sprouts
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cooked chicken
- 1⁄2 cup sliced vietnamese sausage or 1⁄2 cup kabana sausage
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fish oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- salt and pepper
- Pre-cook rice using absorption method stated on the rice packet.
- The reason for this is so you don't loose all of the flavour in the rice when you add too much water.
- Heat wok and add a little oil.
- Whisk eggs and cooke in wok like an omelette.
- Flip over then when cooked remove and slice thinly into two inch strips.
- Clean wok with paper towel.
- Add onion prawns, chicken and sausage and stir fry until onion is soft but not burnt.
- Add rice, egg stips, soy sauce, fish oil and salt and pepper and stir in well.
- Stir fry for about a minute or two and serve.