Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
What to do ya want comfort food and something out of ordianry at the same time. You can make with many cheeses these are the ones we use the most often.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 0.75 (10 3/4 ounce) soup can milk
- 1 cup shredded smoked gouda cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded extra sharp white cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 dash nutmeg
- salt and pepper
- 1 (1 lb) box pasta shells
- Shred all of you cheese.
- Combine in sauce pan.
- Heat slowly over over med low heat.
- Cook Noodles according to box.
- At this point you can choose to back for about 30 minutes in oven at 350 degrees. or just serve as is.
- * you may substitute any of these cheeses with a white cheese of your liking. Only use one smoked cheese. Any more and the smoked flavor is too strong.
Beats the "Box" Mac for sure, hands down! This was by far the easiest - and Best Mac and Cheese I have tried on here yet. Will make again - next time will try other cheese combo!
Very good. I used cream of chicken & mushroom soup since I had it on hand. Very tasty. I also thru in a small piece of Velveeta because I had it. Very tasty!