Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr 40 mins
This is such a simple recipe but with the frills it looks so elegant and really only take a couple of minutes, Do this with a Cown Roast of Pork too. With todays pork it is perfectly safe to have it on the pink side but if you must then cook it longer. I said the cook time at 100 mintes or just under 2 hours
- Place Rack of Pork in a shallow roasting pan.
- Wrap each bone end with foil.
- Sprinkle with rosemary& Lemon Pepper- there should be a nice coating of the spices use a bit more if necessary Roast uncovered at 325F for 25 minutes per ld or until the internal temperature reaches at least 160F There should be just a hint of pink at the center Remove foil from bone ends and replace with frills (let stand about 10 minutes) To serve cut between the frills (bones).
- Frills: cut a 4"x 2 3/4: piece of foil or paper (bond paper will do).
- Fold in half lengthwise but do not crease.
- Make 1/2" parallel cuts down from the folded edge to within 1" of the bottom (do not cut through) To Apply Frills: Fold in half lengthwise but do not crease.
- Wrap around the end of the bone.
- Secure with a wee piece of tape.
- Gently fluff ends with your fingers.