Recipe by Debbwl
This is something I came up with one evening after see a story about a company that was doing quite well selling cocoa with chili peppers in it. This recipe does use dark cocoa powder not the regular cocoa powder.
Top Review by Dienia B.
this is warm and wonderful , i was afraid that the chili would warm it to much for wimpy man ,but it just leaves a warm buzz .adding to your well being lol .i used regular brown sugar and it was not overly sweet, which i dont like anyway. fast recipe to do .cheaper than those little packets .this should be in everyones cook book
- 1⁄4 cup dark cocoa, not the light brown baking cocoa
- 1⁄4 cup Splenda brown sugar blend
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 3 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- cinnamon stick (optional)
- whipped cream (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine cocoa, sugar, cinnamon, chili powder and water in a saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat, whisking constantly.
- Add milk, continuing to whisk constantly till heated thoroughly, But do not boil.
- Remove from heat and stir in the vanilla; serve in mugs.
- Can garnish with cinnamon sticks and whipped cream.