Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
One night a week we have sandwiches for dinner. My husband always makes these.
- 12 slices bread, toasted
- Miracle Whip or Miracle Whip light
- 2 slices sharp cheddar cheese, cut in half
- 1 (6 ounce) packagethin sliced roast chicken breasts
- 2 slices swiss cheese, cut in half
- 8 slices tomatoes
- 12 slices bacon, crisply cooked
- For each sandwich, spread 3 toast slices with dressing.
- Cover 1 toast slice with cheddar cheese, chicken, lettuce and second toast slice.
- Top with swiss cheese, tomato, bacon and third toast slice.
- Cut into quarters, secure with toothpicks.
I work and go to school, I need a fast healthy lunch packed with lots of energy. This was really good and quick.