Recipe by shiobhan_rei
This is my sister's recipe. She made these the other day and they were gone within minutes. Enjoy.
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package vanilla pudding mix
- 2 eggs
- 12 ounces milk chocolate chips
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup white sugar
- 2 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix vanilla pudding, flour, salt and baking soda together.
- Beat sugars,eggs and butter until creamy.
- Mix wet and dry together and add chocolate chips.
- Spoon small mounds onto cookie sheets. Use non-stick spray if needed on cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10 - 12 minutes. Serve warm or let cool on rack.